Mint and configure tokens and accounts.
About Hedera Hashgraph:
We are a fast-growing company built around a revolutionary technology — the hashgraph consensus algorithm. Hedera Hashgraph is well-suited to become the world’s first mass-adopted distributed public ledger because it is blazing fast, highly secure and ensures fairness. We are on a mission to create a trusted and empowered digital future for everyone; a cyberspace where you work, play, buy, sell, create, and engage socially; where you have safety and privacy in your digital communities; where you feel confident when interacting with others; where you own and control your information.
Our team consists of many of the best minds in the industry. We are proud of our high-quality culture, dedicated to our values of integrity, ethics, service, excellence and teamwork. We are looking to hire effective, collegial and hard-working people to help achieve our vision. Join us and say, "Hello future."
- Develop various aspects of the continuous deployment pipelines.
- Deploy and manage server clusters primarily on Google Cloud with some minor workloads in AWS and Azure.
- Develop all infrastructure as code.
- Establish best practice documentation for server configuration and security.
- On-call support for Production environments. 5-week rotation.
- Strong grasp of Computer Science fundamentals including concurrency, performance optimization, and reusability
- Deep knowledge of test-driven software development processes and continuous integration tools and systems including:
- gcloud CLI
- Strong Bash and python scripting
- Experience with Java application management and tuning
- Deep knowledge of monitoring and logging tools
- Strong engineering principles and processes aimed at developing simple, modular and high-quality code
- Strong Linux background
- Preferably experience with multi-cloud network administration
Bachelor of Science or Master of Science degree in a Computer Science or related discipline.