Mint and configure tokens and accounts.
About Hedera Hashgraph:
We are a fast-growing company built around a revolutionary technology — the hashgraph consensus algorithm. Hedera Hashgraph is well-suited to become the world’s first mass-adopted distributed public ledger because it is blazing fast, highly secure and ensures fairness. We are on a mission to create a trusted and empowered digital future for everyone; a cyberspace where you work, play, buy, sell, create, and engage socially; where you have safety and privacy in your digital communities; where you feel confident when interacting with others; where you own and control your information.
Our team consists of many of the best minds in the industry. We are proud of our high-quality culture, dedicated to our values of integrity, ethics, service, excellence and teamwork. We are looking to hire effective, collegial and hard-working people to help achieve our vision. Join us and say, "Hello future."
About The Role:
As a Director of Product Management, your job is to drive the Decentralized Identity / Self-Sovereign Identity feature roadmap of the Hedera Mainnet. You will be responsible for capturing user requirements, market research, and competitive analysis to drive priorities for new features on the Hedera Mainnet. You will work with both the Hedera community and Hedera Governing Council to define, validate, and prioritize roadmap items. This will include defining epics and user stories to drive product development by Hedera’s engineering teams and partners. You will also work with marketing to define the Hedera value proposition in the market. This can include supporting product messaging as well as defining integration models with the Hedera Mainnet.
You may find yourself doing all of the following:
- Maintaining the Hedera Roadmap with the Hedera Governing Council
- Soliciting feedback on Hedera Improvement Proposals
- Defining product requirements and scope
- Presenting the Hedera value proposition to partners and users
- Conducting competitive analysis and market research
- Supporting successful partner and end-customer workshops
- Engaging and enabling developers from the community and partner organizations
- Playing the role of 'product expert' in relation to any formal certification or education initiatives
Our Director of Product Management should lean on their clear communication, prioritization, and organization skills to effectively drive a consistent set of priorities and value propositions across the organization. Relevant experience to this role includes:
- Strong experience in Decentralized Identity / Self-Sovereign Identity
- Strong product management experience
- Experience delivering scaled products that have stood the test of time
- Engineering background to effectively participate in engineering scrums, understand issues, and assist in user support
- Domain knowledge in the distributed ledger space through enterprise software, financial services, or public cryptocurrencies
Other skills that are great to bring with you but that we can help you develop:
- Existing skills working with systems integrators and major enterprise software vendors
- Understanding of distributed ledger technology and software practices
- Experience participating in an open source community
- Technical writing skills as demonstrated via blog posts and other written work
- A deep industry specialty and network is strongly preferred